WHAT IS DIALOGUE?
Dialogue is a special kind of discourse that enables two or more persons or group of people, with different perspectives and view points, to work together to:
- Dispel mistrust and create a climate of good faith;
- Breakthrough negative stereotypes;
- Shift the focus from transaction to relationship;
To read more and benefit from this awesome technique, order the E-BOOK online now!
WHO SHOULD READ AND USE THIS
This book is for you if:
- You are a married COUPLE and still remain in the marriage;
- There is love in your relationship but sometimes you wish for more; and there are things to talk about but you do not know how best to put them to your partner;
- There are distractions keeping you and your spouse apart,
A new book on martial relationship was launched early this year. The title of the nook is DIALOGUE : KEY FOR ATTAINMENT A PEACEFUL AND HARMONIOUS MARITAL RELATIONSHIP. It is a work book designed for married couples to assess their relationship with their partners with a view to discussing and resolving any areas causing concerns in their relationships.The Authors of the book Sir Reuben Ikponmwosa Ekhator KSM and Lady Magdalen Esohe Ekhator LSM used the launching of the book to mark their 48th wedding anniversary